The Purpose of Khairi and Little Angels' Memorial
- To bring awareness, educate, and combat infant and maternal mortality.
- To provide appropriate medical care and education for mothers to have healthy pregnancies.
- To provide mothers with resources to cope and manage from day to day after infant loss.
- To provide proven coping techniques for mothers and families to heal mentally.
- To provide low-income families who are unable to bury their infants with a stress-free way to lay their infant to rest. Babies that die under 30 days are not covered by all insurance policies. Funds must be provided immediately due to the reserving process for infants to be laid to rest.
Tomeka Walker | Founder & Executive Director
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors consists of six dedicated and supportive advocates that have an immense passion for combating infant and maternal mortality. They have specialized skills, knowledge, and experience that are needed and desired to move KLA Memorial forward with its mission. We would love to have you join our mission. You may contact us here: